John Barker, Lead Pastor:
I joined the BBC staff as the Associate Pastor in September of 2015. In May of 2017 I was called as Lead Pastor. My wife, Anngi, and I were married in this church in 2007. I served a number of years here as an Elder / lay leader. In 2012 my wife and I and our 3 kids (Jameson-9, Jordan-8, John-6) moved to Houston, TX. In 2015 we answered the call to come back to BBC. I am extremely honored to be serving a church that means so much to me. I arrived here with a spirit of great expectancy with what God is going to do at and through BBC.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here at BBC, everyone is welcome. When you arrive you will be welcomed at the door by our greeters. Stop by the Welcome Center to find out more about our church, and to answer any questions that you may have. At BBC you can expect a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, blended style of worship, and a sound biblical message.
If you have small children, a nursery is available downstairs. Kids Pre-K through 5th Grade will be dismissed for Children's Church after the worship music, or they're welcome to stay with you. On the second Sunday of every month, the kids remain upstairs for the regular service, but the nursery is still available. (Anyone working with kids at BBC is required to go through our Safe Kids process.)
After the worship service you are invited to stay for fellowship time.
WHERE WE ARE
We are located at:
148 Grayside Avenue
Mauston, WI 53948
WHEN WE MEET
- Worship Service @ 9:30 AM
- Children's Church for Pre-K through 5th Grade students (except for the second Sunday of the month, when the kids remain in the regular service with their families)
- Nursery Available
- Fellowship @ 11:00 AM
- Wednesdays (During School Year):
- BBC KIDS @ 3:30 for Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- YOUTH GROUP for students in 6th through 12th Grade 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
- The Gathering:
- Prayer, Praise, and Worship
- Second Friday of Every Month, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Child care is provided during this service
- The Gathering:
- Life Groups:
- A variety of groups meet throughout the week